Sacred Conversations With Our Ancestors is being held from May 2- 6, 2024 at Santosha Resort Barbados. The experience will bring together healers and those in the diaspora seeking a deeper spiritual connection. During the workshops, attendees will discuss mental health and spirituality, spiritual hygiene, and the ancient practice of ancestral veneration. Sacred Conversations With Our Ancestors spiritual retreat is creating a supportive space where the diaspora can come together to deepen their ancestral connection.
ANCESTRAL EXPERIENCE: $3000.00
- Fast Track, Airport Transfer & Ground Transportation
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snacks prepared by Chef Dane Saddler
- 2 Yoga Sessions
- 3 Workshops
- Bush Bath Cleansing / Oil Anointing / Smoke Cleansing
- Herb, Roots, Spices, Spiritual Oils & Incense for Bush Bath, Smoke Cleanse & Bush Tea
- Picnic By Shore with Chef Dane Saddler
- Lounge chairs and umbrellas for the beach
- Sunset Meditation
- Ancestral Tribute, Offerings & Prayers at the Atlantic Ocean
- Gift Bags
Click on photo to link to bio website
of Readings By Simone provides spiritual and intuitive readings, connecting people with their ancestors and providing mentorship to individuals on their spiritual journey. Ìyá Simone will be discussing Ancestral Veneration.
Chief Iyalaje also affectionately called Iya Josie is an Iyanifa and an Iyalorisha in the Ifa tradition. She is a Woman’s Health Nurse Practitioner- Board Certified , Intergrated Awareness (IA) graduate, Reiki Master, Spiritualist and Hypnotherapist. She enjoys helping people who want to experience total wellness.
has been a chef for over 20 years. He has a keen interest for healthy cuisine and lifestyle choices and works closely with The Heart and Stroke Foundation of Barbados on various initiatives on maintaining a healthy diet. Dane will be preparing healthy and delicious meals for the ancestral experience.
Watch our video
Notes for Participants
All prices are in USD
Log in if you already have an account with us.